How to Start an Inter-Universal Civilization Part — 2
How to Start an Inter-Universal Civilization Part — 2
Last article we discussed that you are a man who has been granted immortal life until we establish full control over the multi-verse. We must also reach stage 5 on the Kardashev Scale. Since this is a huge task, James has been given immortality.
The solar mission is still going on and we are collecting every scrap of resource to make the Dyson Sphere. From Mercury we found a very strong metal and named it Kalnet. Kalnet is super strong and durable. But Kalnet is very rare so we won’t be able to do a lot with it. Now we must choose another alternative. We have strip-mined Venus, Mercury, Mars and the Moon, this won’t cut it. Since there are no more rocky planets left in the Solar system, we can start mining asteroids. Asteroids are small celestial bodies(not very small) which are usually found in the Asteroid Belt and the Kuiper Belt. I once saw a Kurzgesagt video about mining asteroids. An idea to mine asteroids is to capture the asteroids in nets and then tow them closer to Earth. Once in Lower Earth orbit (the Low Earth Orbit is 2126 km far from the Earth’s atmosphere), they could be mined by small spacecrafts, which would then transport the resources to orbiting stations. There are approximately 1.9 million asteroids in the Asteroid belt (since it is closer). We crafted a fleet of Higgium rockets. I rumbled my mind and found a solution. We can use nets made of an alloy of titanium and Kalnet wire. We gave it a name — Almetal. The Almetal wire nets can be crafted into nets and these nets can be used to capture asteroids (if they don’t break). The nets will be used to tow the asteroids closer towards our planet and into the low Earth Orbit. We can send these nets via our rockets. Once they are captured, our miners will be deployed on the asteroids. From the asteroids we can get a lot of minerals including iron, nickel etc. We will be able to get a huge amount of resources from the asteroids which are enough to create the Dyson Sphere. Mind you — mining the terrain of Mercury, Venus, Mars and the asteroids will take us centuries. So we have to be patient. Reaching the other planets will be a huge task by itself.
Now the foundations of our Dyson Sphere are complete. Now left are the solar panels. The solar panels will be connected to the Dyson Plates. They will be the ones which collect the energy. We need to place a Converger which will converge all of the Solar energy and send a high power beam to the Earth. There will be a Converter on Earth which will capture the high power beam. After capturing the high power beam, it will be distributed to the rest of the world using few energy distributers. The number of energy distributers will be proportionate to the size and population of the country. A solar panel is made up of Solar cells. Solar cells are used to convert solar energy directly into electrical power. The solar cell is a non-mechanical device usually made from silicon. The Dyson Sphere is complete. Hurrah! Now we are a stage 2 civilization.
Ladies and Gentlemen before finishing this article I would like to share a few terms with you so some of my future articles are easy to understand -
1. Stellar Engine — A stellar engine is a ship placed near the sun’s orbit. This ship can be used to transport stars. We will build one stellar engine so we can explore our Galaxy and possibly flank a deadly supernova.
2. Supernova — A supernova is a phenomenon which occurs when a large mass star (larger than at least 4 times our sun’s mass) explodes due to old age. A supernova is very deadly. It can produce all sorts of unpleasant disasters like black holes, gamma ray bursts etc.
3. Black Hole — A black hole is a strange object which pulls anything close to it, even light. A black hole is formed when a large mass star dies. When a large mass star dies, it collapses on itself which causes a black hole. The black hole’s gravity is 300,000 km/s which is so far the most gravity being produced in our universe. The largest black hole is Ton 618 which has a diameter of 390 Billion Kilometres !
4. Nebula — A nebula is a large dust cloud which is produced after the death of a low mass star. When a low mass star dies, it doesn’t explode. Instead it just evaporates slowly leaving a white dwarf and a nebula. A nebula is a one of the most beautiful structures in our universe.
5. White Dwarf — A White Dwarf is the skeleton of a low mass star when it dies. It has a lot of gravity and is approximately the size of our Earth.
6. Hawking Radiation — Hawking Radiation is a strange phenomenon foretold by Stephen Hawking. Hawking radiation is believed to be a process that can kill black holes by evaporating 0.00000000001% of a black hole in a billions of years. This will take a lot of time. So black holes will be the last objects in our universe.
1. Doubt 1 — A red star is hotter than a blue star.
It is often believed that a red star is hotter than a blue star because of its colour. This is totally wrong. A blue star is warmer than a red star. We can tell that by using spectroscopy. The blue light of a blue star has a shorter wavelength and the blue star’s core produces more energy.
2. Doubt 2 — Our universe’s diameter is infinite.
It is believed by a lot of scientists that our universe is infinite. Well this is wrong. They feel so because they can’t estimate the diameter of the Universe. Another reason for their belief is that — Our universe is constantly expanding due to strange phenomenon called Dark Energy. Dark Energy makes up 70% of our universe but we still don’t know anything about Dark Energy, we just know that it exists.
Next article — How to Start an Inter-Universal Civilization Part–3. Thank you for reading my article.
Other Articles — https://mrknowledge2008.blogspot.com/2021/03/kardashev-scale.html
#astronomy #space #nasa #universe #astrophotography #science #cosmos #moon #stars #galaxy #astrophysics #nightsky #photography #physics #milkyway #spacex #cosmology #astro #earth #astronomia #sky #nature #telescope #astronaut #nightphotography #solarsystem #night #planets #mars #bhfyp